The food industry experienced an upswing during the pandemic. However, with inflation, consumers are looking for cost-saving measures, especially in the food sector, which presents companies with new challenges.
In addition, trends such as new food, organic farming, sustainability and regionality are becoming increasingly important.
In the current phase of transformation, we support you in finding answers to your questions and understanding consumer needs in depth.
What we offer:
- Quantitative and qualitative full service market research
- International network of partners
- Fast data collection and efficient implementation of your projects
- Logical interpretation of the results
- Strategic consulting through almost 40 years of market research experience
We are an owner-managed and independent institute and rank among the top 5 top-selling market research companies in Germany.
Write us a message.
Send us a message and arrange a personal consultation appointment with our food experts.
Research fields and methods
- Basic and target group research
- Market and brand understanding
- Concept Writing & Concept Labs
- Concept screening and testing
- Product development and research (incl. tasting)
- Taste testing
- Inhome Usage
- Packaging testing and optimization
- Communication development and reviews
- Price research
- Research on product ranges
- Brand performance monitoring/KPI tracking
- Campaign and advertising tracking
- Trend research in the food sector
- Retail & Shopper Research
Your advantages with us
Many years of experience: Over decades of experience in food research with in-depth expertise on relevant industries and methods.
Wide range of methods: We offer customized quantitative and qualitative methods for questions from the food industry.
Understanding of target groups: We have extensive project experience with international groups through to regional suppliers.
Product expertise: we are expert:ing in various food categories and researching dairy, new food, bread and bakery, convenience, confectionery, beverages, fruits and vegetables.
Partnership and trust: We guarantee expertise, efficiency and advice from the beginning to the successful completion of your project.
Worldwide research: Our strong global network enables us to conduct high-quality studies in a wide range of countries.
Nachhaltiges Konsumverhalten & Inflation im FMCG Bereich – Teil 2 (August 2022)
FMCG Preiserhöhungen: Consumer Mindsets in Zeiten der Inflation – Teil 1 (August 2022)
Senior Research Manager
Rebecca Stark de Pellecer