Market research around care, cosmetics, fashion and baby products
An industry that requires a lot of flexibility and agility!
Care products, cosmetics and fashion are subject to fast-moving trends and sometimes short product life cycles. They are among the most researched consumer goods sectors. Accordingly, the demand for speed and flexibility as well as the pressure to innovate are often particularly high. This is all the more true today, as consumers are increasingly questioning and in some cases changing their value systems and consumer behavior due to multiple social challenges - be it the Corona crisis, inflation or climate change.
What does GIM Beauty & Personal Care market research offer you?
We support you with years of international experience and an innovative, well-founded portfolio of methods. What is particularly important to us? We offer you in-depth industry knowledge, a wide range of consulting services and commitment! With our personal study management and customized solutions from A to Z, we find the right method for every research question. If requested, we also accompany you after the presentation of results with our workshop formats for ideation, co-creation and the transfer of knowledge into your company.
Get in touch with us, we look forward to hearing from you.
What makes us stand out?
We draw from a large pool of different qualitative and quantitative methods to find the best solution for your research question.
Here is a selection of methods that we frequently use:
- Basic and target group research
- Brand positioning studies
- Concept writing & concept labs
- Concept screening and concept tests
- Home-use product tests
- Online communities or app diaries
- Ethnographic research
- Creative workshops and co-creation workshops
- Communication development and communication reviews
- Customer journey research
- Pricing research
- Portfolio research and innovation screening
- Brand performance monitoring/KPI tracking
- Campaign and advertising tracking
- Trend Research
- Retail & Shopper Research
Comprehensive Target Group Expertise
We can draw on years of research experience with many different target groups:
- Consumers: from Gen Z to Silver Ager
- B2B Target Groups: Retail, Beauty Professionals (e.g. hairdressers, beauticians), Health Care Professionals (e.g. dermatologists), Influencers
- Relevant Target Groups in the Baby Sector: mothers, pregnant women, midwives, pediatricians
Category Knowledge about your Products
We offer comprehensive category knowledge in the following areas:
- Beauty & Personal Care: cosmetic products, skin and body care, hair care and hair coloring, decorative cosmetics, fashion and accessories, natural cosmetics, cabin cosmetics & professional beauty
- Baby: pacifiers, bottles, baby care products, baby fashion, strollers & baby carriages, diapers & diaper care
We conduct national and international research
For international studies, we draw on a broad network of partner institutes. In China, France and Switzerland we are represented by our own subsidiaries.