GIM – The Facts
Founded in 1987, GIM can look back on almost 30 years of market research. During this time, GIM has grown from a small specialist provider to one of the leading market research institutes in Germany.
GIM - Hard facts
- Turnover of 27,3 million EURO (2017) having over 150 employees
- Yearly over 500 projects worldwide
- Researchers with scientific backgrounds in the relevant disciplines.
- Full-Service-Institute with its own field. Cooperation with field institutes and test studios across Germany.
- Established cooperation with independent research institutes world-wide
- Dedicated full-time market researchers as facilitators for group discussions and workshops
- Training of employees in our own trainee program
- On-going training and development for staff
- Official ISO 20252: 2012-06 certification
Wilhelm Kampik & Stephan Teuber
Members of the Management-Board:
Dr. Jörg Munkes, Corporate Director
Christoph Palmer, Corporate Director
Dr. Stephan Telschow, Corporate Director
Dr. Kerstin Ullrich, Corporate Director
- UXQB Int. Usabilty and UX Qualification Board (three certified employees)
- UPA Usability Professionals’ Association (a personal membership)
- Connected Living