GIM – The Facts
Founded in 1987, GIM can look back on almost 30 years of market research. During this time, GIM has grown from a small specialist provider to one of the leading market research institutes in Germany.
GIM - Hard facts
- Turnover of just under 29.7 million EURO (2020, GIM Group), Turnover of 35.2 million EURO (2019, GIM Group)
- Around 200 employees
- Official ISO 20252:2019 certification
- Yearly over 500 projects worldwide
- Researchers with scientific backgrounds in the relevant disciplines.
- TISAX certification
- Full-Service-Institute with its own field. Cooperation with field institutes and test studios across Germany.
- Established cooperation with independent research institutes world-wide
- Dedicated full-time market researchers as facilitators for group discussions and workshops
- Cooperation and commitment in academic teaching (GIM Academics)
- Training of employees in our own trainee program
- On-going training and development for staff
- Corporate Social Responsibility measures with a long-term perspective
Wilhelm Kampik, Dr. Jörg Munkes, Dr. Stephan Telschow & Stephan Teuber
- UXQB Int. Usabilty and UX Qualification Board (three certified employees)
- UPA Usability Professionals’ Association (a personal membership)
- Connected Living