GIM Research Experts with Powerful Articles and Interviews
Several articles and interviews by GIM research experts on varied topics and industries have recently been published in a number of trade media.
In the scope of a special on e-Commerce at marktforschung.de, GIM Senior Research Manager Sebastian Maetje has published an intriguing article about female shopping behaviour in the internet (Female Commerce).
In the current extra issue of the marketing magazine werben & verkaufen (w&v) featuring the topic of automotive marketing, Corporate Director Dr. Kerstin Ullrich and Corporate Director Dr. Jörg Munkes illustrate globale consumer needs in the area of everyday mobility.
Again on marktforschung.de and shortly after the failed coup attempt in Turkey, Senior Research Manager Elif Aksit gave her opinion on how the current political situation in this important market will impact the consumption behaviour and the market research industry.
In the scope of three interviews, our Swiss colleague, Senior Research Manager Dr. Mirjam Hauser (GIM Suisse) has shared her food and trend research expertise with three Swiss media outlets specialised on food (Topics: The food of tomorrow; Bread and Food of the future).
Last but not least, GIM’s UX team, Senior Research Manager Sebastian Klein, Senior Research Manager Clemens Breuninger and Senior Research Manager Benjamin Dennig have most recently published an article about the topic of Innovation and User Experience in the trade magazine of the User Experience Professionals Association (UXPA).
If you have questions regarding one of the topics, please do not hesitate to contact our research experts. They will be happy to answer!
- Ethnic/Türkei: Senior Research Manager Elif Aksit
- UX und Innovation: Senior Research Manager Clemens Breuninger
- UX und Innovation: Senior Research Manager Benjamin Dennig
- Food: Senior Research Manager Dr. Mirjam Hauser
- UX und Innovation: Senior Research Manager Sebastian Klein
- Female Commerce: Senior Research Manager Sebastian Maetje
- Mobilität: Corporate Director Dr. Jörg Munkes
- Mobilität: Corporate Director Dr. Kerstin Ullrich